- All applications are to be submitted online. If you cannot access the online application, contact the property manager of the property you are interested in for assistance.
- Every prospective occupant 18 years of age and older must complete an application.
- The application fee is $45. The fee must be paid with a debit or credit card in order to complete the application.
- Most properties require an applicant’s combined gross income to be at least two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount.
- Be prepared to upload clear copies of the following during the application process:
- Photo Identification – driver’s license or government issued photo ID.
- Proof of Income – last 2 months of pay stubs or income verification on employer letterhead. If self-employed or retired – income tax return, 3 months of bank statements, retirement account statement or other funds you wish to be considered.
- Every applicant must complete a profile at https://remaxpros.petscreening.com/ even if there will not be any pets. A profile must be completed for each pet or animal that will be in residence. This process ensures we have your pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments, pet/animal history and records, and legal attestation of truthfulness and accuracy on file. All assistance animal accommodation requests are validated through a comprehensive legal and FHAct/HUD guideline review process.There is no cost for No Pets or Assistance Animals. For Household Pets there is a non-refundable fee of $20 for the first pet and $15 for every additional pet. Paste the link from the completed profile into the answer to the last question of the application. Each property owner may set different policies regarding pets. All property owners and RE/MAX Professionals abide by FHAct and HUD guidelines regarding assistance animals.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Incomplete information or documentation will delay the review. Review is also delayed pending all members of a family or group to apply. Once an application has been processed, the $45 application is non-refundable.
- View all available properties on the Available Rentals
- Click the “View Details” button for more details on a property. For additional information and questions, click the “Contact Us” button or call the property manager at the number on the listing.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- Fully answer all the questions, including paste petscreening link, and upload documentation.
- Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee with a debit or credit card.
- The property manager will review your application and run a screening report which includes nationwide credit, credit history, rental history, eviction search, criminal search, and public records from Experian. The credit pull is a soft inquiry.
- The property manager will contact you with any questions or to discuss your potential move in.